“Newly constructed lodge with exclusive hunting rights on more than 150,000 acres in the Entre Rios Province of Argentina”
Offers high volume doves comparable to Cordoba, superb duck hunts, decoying pigeon hunts, and perdiz hunting over pointing dogs.
In addition, due to the high diversity of wildlife in the area, we are able to provide eco tours, horseback riding, etc.
It is located 180 KM from Buenos Aires. Buenos Aires offers many direct flight possibilities which generally arrive very early from the US, thus allowing hunters to arrive at the lodge midday with sufficient time for an afternoon hunt.
Facilities & Service
- Lodge has 5 bedrooms with private baths and can accommodate 12 hunters at double occupancy (this made possible because one bedroom has 4 beds).
- Dining room, sitting room, bar, gun cleaning table and facilities
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access
- Gourmet dining with Argentina’s famed beef and ﬁne wines, traditional asados (BBQ) and delicious desserts
- Maid and laundry service
- Gun rental
- First class professional shooting guides
- High Volume Doves - all year, no limit
- Pigeons (as extra for fun, not high volume) – all year, no limit
- Duck– May to August – limit 23 per hunter, per day
- Perdiz – May to August – limit 8 per hunter, per day
- Golden Dorado – November to February
Argentina operates on a 220V system, requiring a US 120V plug to be accompanied by a converter.
If you plan to use an electronic device from the States, please bring the appropriate converters and adapters. This link might be useful to you:
Ruta 14, Kilmetro 14
Ceibas, Entre Rios, Argentina
AWS Lodge is located on Ruta Nacional no. 14 (direction to Gualeguaychu, Entre Rios) Km. 14. It is 2 hours from Buenos Aires city.
Rates are based on per night, per room. If you desire or require a private room, please let the office know in advance so that your room can be reserved and pricing adjusted accordingly.